Covid-19 Update

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the DRR committee recommends postponing round attempts until the current national restrictions on movement have been lifted. Successful rounds will not be ratified during this time.

We would also ask you to review this statement by the Mourne Mountain Rescue Team.

The mountains will still be there when this difficult time has passed. Stay safe.